Re: you can get a lot of worms on these feeds! :-)

If you have never tried it, cut up some cardboard, It is food and at the
same time it is medium and grows them like crazy.

Charles Harrison

>> Try used coffee grounds (paper filter and all) and tea leaves or tea bags.
>>  Worms love them both.  I don't know if it keeps them up at night
>multiplying,
>>>I would be cautious of getting the bed too acidic. Coffee grounds in
>moderation are probably ok but I wouldn't dump a lot in every day.
>>Red worms prefer almost nuetral soil.
>Jim Eller

InkForYourPrinter
charles at inkmkr_com
Laser and Ink Jet Cartridge Recycling in the USA!
We pay money for empty printer cartridges. http://www.inkmkr.com