[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Live-Foods at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Clams
- From: Robert A Crawford <crawford at kloognome_com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 07:59:27 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <200201210858.g0L8w4Q12775 at actwin_com>; from Owner-Live-Foods at actwin_com on Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 03:58:04AM -0500
- References: <200201210858.g0L8w4Q12775 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
> Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 18:10:35 -0800 (PST)
> From: brent wqojk <bstdrummer2002 at yahoo_com>
> Subject: [none]
> I know this doesn't have anything to live foods, but I am desparate to
> know if fresh water clams siphon the water or eat solid foods.
They siphon the water. If they're eating, you'll see
"threads" coming out of their shells on one side. If you have
green water, the "threads" will be green.