Re: NFC: light bulbs and tannins

Gary Rollwage wrote:

> The cheapest light system going is a double 40 fixture from
> Lights of America  ($7-8) and 2 Phillips full spectrum ($5)
> at Home Depot.  The bulbs are even cheaper by the case.

I've had bad results with the cheap LOA shop-light fixture. The light-weight
one with an electronic ballast is prone to sudden melt-down. IDK if that's
the one you have, but they just aren't safe fish lights IMO. [Statistically
insignificant sample of 2 out of 2, but it convinced me.]

Wright

--

        Quit bashing Microsoft. They do very good things. They
          hire the handicapped -- for example, utter morons

              *** http://www.libertarian.org/ ***

Follow-Ups: References: