Tampa Bay Aquarium Society Meeting Notice

The Tampa Bay Aquarium Society
Invites you to
Come join us as we have a very special program this month

Neal Gray will talk about his experiences with Koi

Dr. Gray travels the world to attend Koi shows and this promises to be a
very informative talk.

Also this month (coincidentally) the bowl show is Koi and Gold Fish
(what planning).

As usual we will have a fish and fishy stuff auction.

We will be meeting in the Great Taylor Room
At
The Florida Aquarium
http://www2.sptimes.com/aquarium/default.html
701 Channelside Drive, Tampa, Florida 33602
Monday 8 November 1999, 7 PM

If you need directions:
http://www2.sptimes.com/Aquarium/FA.3.4.html

Hope to see you there, and if possible bring a friend.

Remember the Tampa Bay Aquarium Society Meets the second Monday of Every
Month at the Florida Aquarium

PS. Send this email to other fishy people.

Thanks,

Mr. Fish

Visit our web page at: http://www.aka.org/TBAS/tbas.html

--