fish stores in Dallas?

I will be in Dallas, TX November 11-14.  I live in CA and have never been to
Dallas - if anyone knows of any aquariums or fish stores worth checking out,
please let me know!  Thanks for your help!!!

On an unrelated topic, I'd like to thank everyone who gave advice about
trimming my poor sword.  On advice from people on this list I went ahead and
trimmed it, and it looks great!  The small but healthy leaves started to
grow rapidly and it has filled out and looks very nice now.

Jen

jonesjen at uclink4_berkeley.edu