Re: The Plant Systematics (Photo Atlas) Collection:

> Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 05:22:57 -0700
> From: Steve Pushak <teban at powersonic_bc.ca>
>
> stuff disappears December 1999. Anybody know if the plant image database
> is being converted to HTML and if so what the URL is? I've CC'd Mike
> Clayton, the editor of the gopher resources so perhaps he'll let us know
> the status of this.

Please let me know what you find.  I've got a web server and database
server that I use to put together a web/sql plant database.  I've
started building a system using the Tropica data, but they haven't
answered my requests for permission to use their images and data.

This would be purely non-profit.

--
Chuck Gadd
Director of Software Development, Cyber FX Communications