Creationism

I think Creationism is a wonderful thing to teach (exclusively) in school,
as long as you don't want me to send my children to that school.   It will
help my kids grab up the lucrative jobs.   Your kids can be preachers and
eat mac and cheese.  And go into the next millennium with ideas from two
millenniums ago.   Did you know there are folks who believe we never sent
anyone to the moon and the images are all fake?   Some folks will believe
anything, whether it fits with evidence or not.
--
For low cost CO2 systems that work:  http://www.wcf.com/co2iron
Tropica MasterGrow in the USA:      http://www.wcf.com/tropica