[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1250
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1250
- From: tconnors at webtv_net (Thomas Connors)
- Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 12:27:52 -0400 (EDT)
- In-Reply-To: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic Plants Digest)'smessage of Wed, 1 Sep 1999 15:48:02 -0400 (EDT)
Kelly- There is a product you can probably pick up at your LFS, it's
called ECOLIBRIUM "FW". It safely & effectively eliminates ich. It won't
hurt your plants or any sensitive fish.
Tom Connors, Pittsburgh Pa. I wish I could be half the person our dog
"Jed" thinks I am!