BBA in my tank

first, thanks to everyone who helped me on and offline !

I made a few changes in my tank in order to control a nasty BBA outbreak.

I found out, like many of you are saying, that high light levels increase
BBA.
I realize now that it began to worsen when i changed my bulbs. The new ones
were so powerful
in the first week that it was dazzling.
What i have done so far : changed about 50% of my water without fertilizing
( Dupla) which i was using half-dose so far,
decreased my Kh AND ph, decreased my flow rate and the moving water
surface,and mechanically removed most of the BBA

Now my eichornia azureas are floating on the surface and this way blocking
part of the
lighting ( 2 MH 175 w ).

Parameters : ph: from 6,9 to 6,7
                        kh : from 5 dkh to 4 dkh
                        iron: from .3 mg/l to .05 mg/l
                        flow rate ( turnover) : from 190% to 120%

I observed that guramis, golden and blue, nibble (eat ? ) almost constantly
the BBA.
The Dennerle web site ( www.Dennerle.de)  has a lot of helpful hints on the
subject ( using the GO network translator ! ).

For now, it seems to be under control............and decreasing......

Pierre Tremblay