Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1114

Hello Patrick,

I am not certain what you mean by "The leakage came from the
joint of my Dupla CO2 regulator". Do you mean the joint between the tank
and the regulator? If so, a Teflon joint tape will most probably help.
You can buy it in hardware stores/plumbing supplies.

If the leak is in a place that is not screwed in, but just bad fit, then
any 2-part epoxy glue will seal it. Just rough up the surface with
sandpaper and apply the glue over and all around the leak.

Best,

George