Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1114

Patrick-

I'm not sure what you're referring to when you say joint, but I'll take a
shot anyway.  If the leak is coming from where the bottle screws to the
regulator, simply go to your hardware store and buy some Teflon pipe thread
tape.  I use this on all of my non-submersed threaded connections and have
found it really lowers the incidence of leaks.  If the CO2 is leaking from
where the hose attaches to the regulator, then simply use a small clamp,
which, now that I think about it, we should all probably be doing anyway.
If I've completely missed what you were talking about, let me know and I'll
see if I can help.

Justin Collins