[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: getting rid of fish..
- To: Aquatic Plants Digest <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: getting rid of fish..
- From: "H. Hoekstra" <hugo at greed_nl>
- Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 23:32:40 +0100
- In-Reply-To: <199905241948.PAA05488 at acme_actwin.com>
>Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 07:34:27 EDT
>From: Je3 at aol_com
>Subject: Re:Neons? FOOD for cichlids.
>In a message dated 5/24/99 4:02:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com writes:
>> Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 14:54:59 -0700
>> From: "The Goodchild" <atomizer at earthlink_net>
>> Subject: Getting rid of fish?
>> Please help!! I have a heavily planted 24 gallon tank. I have 5 neon
>> tetrasleft in it which I need to get rid of with out tearing out all the
>> plants. A net is not working because they are too fast. Is there a fish
>> that will eat them? A chemical? Should I starve them or overfeed them?
>Borrow a Med. suze cichlid. They will be gone in a few hours.
And after that borrow a large size cichlid to get rid of the medium sized ;)