[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: VHO Ballasts
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: VHO Ballasts
- From: "Christopher Scott Ferrell" <csferrel at eos_ncsu.edu>
- Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 09:44:58 -0400
- In-Reply-To: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic Plants Digest) "Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #958" (Apr 9, 3:48am)
- References: <199904090748.DAA00570 at acme_actwin.com>
I haven't tried this but I do recall reading that you could run regular bulbs
with a VHO ballast. The two effects were much higher output (close to VHO
levels) and a severly shortened lifespan. The candle that burns twice as
bright only last half as long kinda thing.
Again procrastinating studying for another EE test
"If at first you don't succed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it."