Re: Marsilea/Four Leaf Clover

Jennifer Glover noted:

> There was a person wondering about what 4-leaf clover starts to look like
after it
> has grown submerged for a while.  I took a picture of mine after it I saw
the
> message, but never got around to sticking it on a web page.  The three
pictures

Thanks for the picture, Jennifer.  (I was the one who asked).

That's what mine looks like now, too.  I've taken a chunk out of it, which I
placed in a paludarium last week, but the conditions aren't quite good
enough for it to take off quickly.  I think the submersed form is much less
attractive, and I'd like it to regain that 'four-leaf clover' look.

Alysoun McLaughlin
Wheaton, Maryland