Fertalizer help

I just found two fertalizer products which looked promising for use in my
aquarium, but before I put them in there I would like some comments on them
from someone more knowlegdeble.

The first is a liquid (water based) fertalizer which states the following on
the lable:

Sulfur (S) as combined.......3.10%
Copper (Cu)........0.12%
    0.12% Chelated copper
Iron (Fe)...........4.60%
    0.46% Chelated Iron
Zinc (Zn)............0.12%
    0.12% Chelated Zinc

Derived from:  Copper from copper sulfate; Iron from ferrous sulfate; Sulfer
from ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate; Zinc from zinc sulfate.
Chelating agent is an aqueous solution of the trisodium salt of
N-hydroxyethyl ene-diaminetriacetic acid (Na3HEDTA) technical.
Acid Forming.

(It is labled as a "soil acidifier" BTW.)
What kind of doseing would you recommend (if you even feel that this is safe
to begin with.)  It recommends 1oz per gallon of water for terrestrial
plants.

The other product is a solid fertalizer that would be placed in the
substrate, near the roots.  It reads as follows:

Total Nitrogen (N)......30.0%
    7.3% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
    5.2% Nitrate Nitrogen
    17.5% Urea Nitrogen*
Avalible Phosphate (P2O5)......2.0%
Soluble Potash (K20).......4.0%
Boron (B).....0.02%
Total Copper (Cu).......0.05%
    0.01% Water Soluble Copper (Cu)
Total Iron (Fe).......0.10%
    0.02% Water Soluble Iron (Fe)
Total Manganese (Mn).......0.05%
    0.01% Water Soluble Manganese (Mn)
Total Zinc (Zn).......0.05%
    0.01% Water Soluble Zn (Zn)

Derived from: Polymer-coated Urea, Ammonium Nitrate, Ammoniated Phosphate,
Muriate of Potash, Sodium Borate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Copper
Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Ferric Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Oxide,
Zinc Sulfate, and Zinc Oxide.
*17.5% Slowly available Urea Nitrogen from Polymer-coated Urea.
Chlorine (Cl), not more than 3.2%

Comments?

Thanks, Daniel