Java Moss?

Hi there!  I am new to the Aquatic Plants Digest, and have a question for all
of you plant people out there.  If anyone gets Tropical Fish Hobbyist, in the
Dec.1998 issue, there is a two page photo of a Takashi Amano tank (pages 100
&101).  Can anyone identify the great looking plant growing all over the rocks
in the tank?  It looks sort of like a type of Java moss, and Vesicularia sp.
is listed as one of the plants in the tank, but it sure doesn't look like my
dubyana!   I would love to have such a nice "ferny" looking plant in my tank,
but have been unable to identify it. Thanks for any help!
Kristin
(California)