[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: "electronic pH reduction", ammonia, MgSO4.7H20
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: "electronic pH reduction", ammonia, MgSO4.7H20
- From: Paul Sears <psears at nrn1_NRCan.gc.ca>
- Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 10:11:06 -0500 (EST)
- In-Reply-To: <199902272048.PAA22963 at acme_actwin.com> from "Aquatic Plants Digest" at Feb 27, 99 03:48:02 pm
"electronic pH reduction" - Forget it.
The ammonia/ammonium equilibrium is _very_ fast, so you can't
get around the relationship with pH by removing ammonia. This has
come up before, have a look at the archives.
MgSO4.7H20 _is_ a solid, and is the way one normally buys the stuff.
Paul Sears Ottawa, Canada