New Fluval Siphon Starters.

Gary wrote:
>>.   btw, i think the new fluval kits come w/ a siphon starter. Do they
work?<<

They work.  It's not as quick as sucking but for those of us who don't like
swallowing whatever goop worked loose from the hose walls, they sure are a
godsend :-).  I remember my old reef tank days and running to the sink with
a mouthful of rotten egg smelling, hydrogen sulfide laden seawater from an
old Fluval that had gotten blocked up.  Now THAT'S disgusting :-)

Darren