Re: Dupla availability in North America

>Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 23:06:29 -0500
>From: "James Purchase" <jpurch at interlog_com>

>I don't want to freak anyone out (are your sitting down George Booth???) but
>I just got an e-mail from John Burleson, owner of J.P.Burleson, for many
>years the Dupla importer for North America. He says that he is dropping both
>the Dupla and the Tunze line. Once he has sold his current stock, that's it.
>No mention was made if Dupla has made alternate arrangements.

Aaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!! <thud>

Well, that does it. Anybody want to buy 320g worth of now-obsolete high
tech stuff? Plants included? Anything over $7500 gets the works.

Kinda spoils the fun adding a smiley, but I'm just getting my mailbox
cleaned out after the last offer. Sooo ... 8-)=)

George Booth, Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
  Back on-line! New URL! Slightly new look! Same good data!
    http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/