Trace mineral mix

Being unhappy with the currently available substrate
enrichment/fertilizers products (they all seem to have to much N or P or
both) I have just about convinced one of my suppliers to custom blend a
packet of dry trace minerals only.  This is what I have asked for:

Iron  5%
Maganesse  2%
Zinc   4%
Copper  0.10%
Boron  1.3%
Molybdenum  0.06%

The blend is pretty much the "standard issue" hydroponics mix. The mix
will be injected into the substrate as a thick slurry or combined with a
solid material(clay ball method but something better than clay)) and
inserted around the plants.  Anyone care to make comment:  too much/to
little/something missing from the list?  K will be provided from
potassium nitrate since it is readily available off the shelf.

Frank Hillman
FAIRVIEW LAWN CARE
www.greenlawn.net