[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
I am breaking down a 75 gal tank that I strongly suspect to have been
hit with a Mycobacteriosis type infection. I am going to use a strong
bleach solution and a follow up by spraying down the tank with Alcohol.
My question is which alcohol, Denatured or rubbing? Both have strong
poison warnings. Also due to the poisons (does remain after the alcohol
is gone?) should I rinse the tank to get rid of the residue? Thanks
for any answers. JiM C.