Recommendations for an IRON test kit?

Dave,

Oops!  I  wrote "CO2 test kit" on the subject line by mistake.  My real intention was to
ask for IRON test kit recommendations.   I guess my "Logic Checker" was on the fritz and
didn't catch that error.  ( Aren't computers great!  We can now blame all our errors on
them.  Now if I can just find some "Logic Checker" software...maybe in the next upgrade to
Netscrape... )

Thanks for the recommendation.

Regards,

Jay Bickford