Re: Amazing! Thanks!

Susan wrote:
>>I havenow learned that I know squat. This is (excuse me) totally cool!!<<

By George, I think she's got it! The perpetual evolution in this hobby is
what keeps it so interesting, IMO.  Even if you learn all about substrates,
water chemistry, plants, lighting, etc., new technology and discoveries will
have outdated a good chunk of your hard-earned knowledge within 5 years.  It
IS cool!   As soon as someone tells me "I know everything about plant tanks"
or "reef tanks" or whatever, I know they are fools.

"A fool is a man who counts himself among the wise"
And you, my dear, have just shown that you are no fool :-).

Darren