Amazing! Thanks!

This is  wonderful! I must admit, I thought I was doing you, Karen, (and
others) a favor when I answered what I mistakedly assumed was a relatively
simple question, (along the lines of, "Don't trouble yourself, dear I'll
see what he wants.") I have read literally every book on the subject of
fish and aquariums in the Megacity of Toronto Public Libraries (with the
exception of the Toronto Reference Library) in the last 7 years and I have
now learned that I know squat. This is (excuse me) totally cool!!

Lets hear it for the new millenium.

Susan Romano