Re: DIY Yeast and white stuff

I've had the same stuff sprout up in my DIY yeast tank from time to time. MY
problem has never really been that bad though. The white stuff appears and the
oto's eat it. I've found that the stuff usually appears after a good shake of
the bottle. I assumed that shaking the bottle pushed some of the solution into
the tank which eventually made its way into the tank. I stopped shaking it and
voila, no more white stuff. So stop shaking and tell me what happens. HIP

Dan P