[Fwd: Forward Message 1 for APD list.]

Hi, folks,

Below is a message from Vectrapoint.  They have actually tried on at
least
2 occasions to post this message to the APD list but for some reasons,
the
message failed to appear.  I don't know whether it's because the message
is being blocked or is it because Vectrapoint didn't send it correctly.
Anyway, after the many messages concerning the Aqua Journal, I feel that
it would be a good thing if their subscribers should get to read
Vectrapoint's response.  I know that this mailing list is essentially
for people to talk about aquatic plants and I apologise for taking up
unnecessary bandwidth here. But
over where I live in sunny Singapore, when someone calls you a crook or
when someone, basing on his gut feelings says that something isn't right
with you, we believe we should have, at least, the 'right of reply'.

Thank you and once again, if this irritates you, sorry.  Please note
that I will be forwarding another 2 messages from Vectrapoint.  Please
also note that I'm just a friend of James Lim and I do not have any
financial interest in the publication of the Aqua Journal.  Just like
any other subscriber, I have to pay for my copy too.

Loh K L