75 gallon and water changes

Ok, so I've got this 75 gallon going and this weekend will be the first time
I do a water change (if nitrates are there).  I bought a Lee 'python'-type
water changer thing to help vacuum the gravel and do water changes.  How in
the heck do you fill your tank with it if you have chlorine in your tap?
Add dechlorinator to the tank as you fill?  I don't know how I can use my RO
unit for water changes.  It makes enough water, but somehow you have to
siphon the stuff from your container (clean trash can for me) into the tank.
I may just have to use it for replacement water.

Don't wanna kill anything here...

Kelly Beard, Cat IV, Team Allanti
President, Allanti Cycling Club - http://www.allanti.com
I/T, IBM Global Services