Emergencies, Floramat C02

I have two questions for the list: what backup equipment or supplies would
you/do you keep around for emergencies?  Like a couple of spare airpumps, a
heater  . . . things like that.  Are there any things specific to plant
tanks that are good to have handy?

I always tend to use all of my spare equipment on one project or another so
I never have anything available.  A recent six hour power outage convinced
me that this might be a good idea.

My next question is about the Floramat C02 injectors.  I saw a few comments
on the Ceomat C02 in the archives, but nothing on Floramat.  Is this canned
C02 any good?  All comments appreciated.

Thanks as always!

Andy

*Why experiment on animals when there are so many lawyers?*