Canister filters

Hello, I'm going to change my filter soon. The hang on back filter is to
small. With carbon, filter floss, bio media, and peat pellets, the filter is
stuffed. My tank is a 20 gallon tall tank. A canister filter could hold more
media. I have three choices: Fluval 203, Magnum220, Eheim model 2211 and
Renaissance Priem 10. Could anyone using any of the filters give me some
suggestions and share thier experiences with thier filter. I want a filter
with quility and easy to service. Any info will be very helpful.
Thank you.