Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #434

<<
 > Does someone use the Sera Fe test with succes?

 No - I had trouble with that one as well.

I was told by a local dealer that a bad bach of these made its way out of
Gremany! He said if you let the test stand for 10-15 mins and you get a
reading, the kit was a bad one, and the reading wasnt accurate. This guy has a
beautifully planted diplay tank with massive, and I mean massive swordplants.
he swears by sera products, and I gotta believe what he says by looking at his
tank. Just my 2 cents.

Tim