Torn down tank

>>>Thanks for your feedback but I  am still wary about whether I can put
back
>>>those fishes in my newly set up tank and whether my pp treatment of the
>>>plants is sufficient.
>
>I don't think any treatment of the plants was necessary. Get some test kits
>for water hardness and keep your pH stable. Read George Booth's excellent
>article on water chemistry on the Krib...address:
>http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aquaria/Krib/
------------------
Thanks for the pointers and the web reference. Those that have responded
regarding my tank had some similar and contrasting advice but I learned one
thing.

I was only thinking ^biology" when I should have considered "chemistry".
Thanks everyone for your input. I have learned a heart breaking lesson and
is that much wiser.

Kenny Song
Penang, Malaysia
Sent from Newton UMP2K using