[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: mailing list vs. newsgroup or whatever
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: mailing list vs. newsgroup or whatever
- From: Carlos Munoz <cmunoz at crystal_cirrus.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 15:54:31 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199806120748.DAA25892 at acme_actwin.com>
- References: <199806120748.DAA25892 at acme_actwin.com>
You can always use a smarter email reader to fix your digest-woes.
For those who can run the Emacs editor (almost every operating system),
there is VM, which will undigestify as well as thread email with just a
couple of keystrokes and has a menu interface if you like that better.
The email reader's format looks a *lot* like a newsgroup reader's.
There are a lot of options out there for free email readers, and a lot
of the free ones are more intelligent than the others. Shop around.
Carlos E. Munoz
<cmunoz at crystal_cirrus.com>