Malisan Trumpet snails

I'm worried that I may have wiped out my population of trumpet snails in
my 150 planted discus tank.  I'm treating my tank with flubenizol for
internal and external parasites.  The medication warns that it will kill
some snails.  The warning is for apple snails.  But I have not seen the
trumpets come up for the last 3 nights.  I'm worried that I have about
several thousand dead snails in my substrate.  This could spike my
bioload.  And I cant do water changes for a week, and I have to do this
treatment 2 more time, so my water is only going to be changed once a
week.  So can somone put my mind at ease, or am I in big trouble?

On the other note, anyone who wants to eliminate their snails can try this
medication.  It's pretty mild, has not affected my fish or plants.  No
color or smell.

|  220 HP 89 Conquest TSi   Powered By HKS    PIAA 670 Watts of Ion |
|  Stock 86 Mazda RX7 GXL well, maybe not stock... :)               |
|  Power for speed!!!!      "Life begins at 130!"                   |
|  HKS, Brembo, GTX, MSD, K&N, NGK, Eibach, Tokico       150 Mph    |
|  JL Audio, PPI, MB Quart, Audio Control, Pioneer       118dB      |
|  Tony Tam                         tamx0004 at tc_umn.edu             |
|  Please stop by my page "http://umn.edu/~tamx0004"                |