Eheim Aqua Fluid 7-Dosage?

Eheim has introduced a new plant fertilizer "Aqua Fluid 7" for use with
their Liquidoser. The Liquidoser is simply their fish feeder with a liquid
holding hopper.

The bottle has no dosage instructions; they want you to use it only in
their automatic dispenser. Has any one had any experience with this stuff?
and could they suggest a dosage amount.

Would  measuring the Iron level and adjusting to 0.01ppm as is suggested
for PMDD work?

If any one has access to equipment for doing a complete analysis, and is so
inclined, I would be glad to send them my bottle.

Larry