Component Pricing Metal Halide Ballast/Bulbs

I have just spent the last few days checking prices for 175 Watt multi-tap
Metal Halide Ballasts (Electronic & Tar)  & 175 Watt 55000K bulbs in the US.
I actually live in the UK where prices/availability is poor.

Best price I am coming up with for an Electronic Ballast is circa $175 & Tar
Ballast circa $50. Bulb prices seem to be around the $60-$78 mark.

Are these prices about right ?? OR could I do much better ? If so where ?

Unsure of ballast makes but bulb make is Iwasaki. Which are the best makes
to look out for ?

Thanks !
andy at ascot_u-net.com