Fuzzy Plants

Kelly,
The fuzz sounds like you have the beginning of "hair algae". I'm a little
surprised that this started so quickly, 10 days. Accomplish a phosphate
test. If this shows over 1ppm,  or worse, over 2ppm, get this under control
immediately before your plants are ruined.
What I mean of ruined is that you cannot pull or scrape this stuff off
without damage to your plants. Insure lighting is sufficient and not being
left on
for longer than 12 hours, of course depending on your plants and the type
of bulbs your using.

Good Luck
Dave.