Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #172

>I know that "flourite" is also a common and
>often quite attractive mineral.

Fluorite is the naturally occuring mineral, CaF2.  And as Roger stated it
has some very beautiful forms, I have several different colors of
crystals, yellow, purple and green.

Flourite is a Seachem calcined clay.

It is confusing, I design F2 reactor systems for a living and have seen
several colleques do presentations and end up red faced due to the
mis-spelling (engin-nerd humor)

So far and it has only been 3 months, my flourite tank is doing nicely
except for the black beard alage that colonizes the older leaves.

Tim