Iron Deficiency ?

Hi;
   I have a 29 gal with 6 smallish angels, 2 oto's and3 neons. The tank has
a moderate variety of plants but primarily water wisteria. I wanted to keep
this tank reasonably simple while I got my feet wet so to speak.(Been outta
the hobby for many moons) I am using DIY CO2 and have 80 watts of lighting
and change 25% every two weeks.
  I've been using Seachem Flourish (1 ml every 5-6 days). The new growth
has started getting yellowish and over last night started losing leaves and
a few of the plants have melted into two pieces midway up the stalk.
   Is this iron deficiency or something else, I would really appreciate any
help.

Larry
botkin at jorsm_com