Metal halide article

     I would appreciate it if someone knowledgeable about metal halide
     lighting would review the article in Aquarium Frontiers magazine at:

     http://www.aquariumfrontiers.com/1998/mar/product/default.asp

     and post what they think about the article.  This article compares
     three different brands of metal halide bulbs and ballasts.

     I do not have any experience with metal halides, but some of the
     values in the article seem a little off, especially the cost/month and
     the efficiency differences between the three.

     Any takers?

     Regards,

     Mark