[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Eclipse 3 Hood
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Eclipse 3 Hood
- From: "Louis Lin" <lhclin at aw_sgi.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 09:50:10 -0500
- In-Reply-To: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic Plants Digest) "Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #122" (Mar 6, 3:48am)
- References: <199803060848.DAA22296 at acme_actwin.com>
> I have 2 bulbs, that I believe are 17 watts each, on a 37 gal. tank.
> They came with the hood, so I'm not really sure. The hood is a
> Marineland Eclipse3, markings on the bulbs read F17W/T8.
> Somehow I have the definite feeling that the light is too low.
Instead of changing the hood, you can try to find a smaller tank that
fits the hood. This may or may not be practical depending on the
size of the hood and whether you want to move to a smaller setup.
There is not much you can do to modify a Eclipse hood since everything
in it is so well integrated together.