Native plants/fish

Is there a web site that list and maybe has photos of plants (and fish)
native to the South East? Specifically the Tennessee River. I have been
tossing around the idea of doing a tank that has native fish and plants
since I live on the Tennessee river. I have spent a good bit of time looking
and have not found anything that really lists what is in the river. I
thought TVA would have that but no luck there. Maybe someone knows where I
might get this information snail mail?

TIA

  Jeff <*\\><