Re: Water Changes & RO

	Frank (and others),
	I am not sure how a 50gpd RO unit does not provide enough water
for your two 125s. Buy a 55 gallon trash can (under US $10.00), put it in
the bath tub, start the RO, and take off for work. At the end of the day
you have all the water you need. If something goes wrong, or you get home
late, the extra water goes down the drain.
	The continuous flow idea sounds interesting. I am not sure what
your water's chemistry is, but if it is anything like mine, the cost of a
new membrane every week or two (because of continuous flow) might make the
project cost prohibitive. Let me know if you do try it.
				-Shane

I decided to stop drinking with creeps.
I decided to drink only with friends.
I've lost 30 pounds.