[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Which fish are not compatible with plants?
- To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com (Return requested) (Receipt notification requested)
- Subject: Which fish are not compatible with plants?
- From: Jason.M.Leibbert at NWK01_usace.army.mil
- Date: 23 Jun 1997 20:39:28 Z
- Alternate-Recipient: Allowed
- Conversion: Allowed
- Disclose-Recipients: Prohibited
- Original-Encoded-Information-Types: IA5-Text
- X400-Content-Type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
- X400-MTS-Identifier: [/c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=gov+usace/; 33AEDCD1.8F9C.0F83.089]
- X400-Originator: Jason.M.Leibbert at NWK01_usace.army.mil
- X400-Received: by mta mtaeml01 in /c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=gov+usace/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 23 Jun 1997 20:39:28 Z
- X400-Received: by /c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=gov+usace/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 23 Jun 1997 20:39:28 Z
- X400-Recipients: non-disclosure;
I have a newly planted 55 gal tank, and I am wondering which fish I
should NOT consider buying.
Is there a concise list of fish that are a "no-no" in a planted tank? I have
not been able to find one.
Any help would be appreciated. If this has already been covered,
please direct me to the approximate date, and I will check the list
archives for myself. Thanks.