#761 and #762 up take tubes

In the past I have used the AquaClear 200 foam filter inserts with great
luck on the up lift tubes for outside filter box and the U-tube for the
pre-filter on the wet dry filter.  The babies and plants will not hang
up on it as it draws water from all around the block.  I cut the top
side with a hobby knife and put the tube halfway down.  This also acts
as a pre-filter to the pre-filter.  When the flow would slowed down I
would have another one standing by to change them out.  Jim C.