Aquatic Greenhouse

I also recently ordered quite a few plants from Aquatic Greenhouse.  For the
most part, the plants arrived in good health and are growing well.  The one
that was not healthy has been replaced.  One was unavailable  and I did not
get charged for it.

The only problem I experienced was a delay in answering phone calls or email
and I understand that other plant mail order folks have similar problems.

I haven't yet ordered plants from any one else, but I would certainly order
from the Darin and Tina Gasperson again.