KH/pH=>CO2 Charts/plots

Anyone looking for the charts,
   There are a few places you can find them, on my site is one.
http://www.voicenet.com/~dietsch/fishinfo.html
On my site I have the table and two versions of the plots available.  If
you want, take a copy.
Now that I reread that, Do not take it as snotty, I placed them there for
general use:)  If there is a problem with them, let me know.  I appears
that the equations I used (thanks Mike Eckardt and George Booth) closely
follow the Dupla tables.  Now what would be great is if I could find the
equations that take phosphate concentrations into consideration!:)
Phosphate buffers effect the pH reading right???? BTW on Dupla's site there
are two books available that need german to english conversion, any bite:):):)

Jeff