[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: A Flower Stock!
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: A Flower Stock!
- From: "Marshall F. Wilkinson" <wilkinso at acs_ucalgary.ca>
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 97 9:35:55 MST
- In-Reply-To: <199703242039.PAA29807 at looney_actwin.com>; from "Aquatic-Plants-Owner at ActWin_com" at Mar 24, 1997 3:39 pm
I awoke this morning to find my E. major (Tropica) had developed
this humungous flower stalk. This is so cool! No on else in the
house shares my enthusiasm but I knew my cyber buds on the APD
At the moment the spikes are just below the surface. Is the flower
self fertilizing? Can I expect new plants from this event? Will
this be an ongoing process? I'm also curious as to what could
have precipitated the flower stalk as lighting (except that from
a nearby window) and other parameters have not changed.
Is this my plants acknowlegement of spring? :-)
Any thoughts, comments or suggestions would be warmly received.