[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Living Water Vital

Hi everyone,

I want to make a clarification of some recent posts, in case there is some
misunderstanding.

There is a thread going on right now about the micro-flora and micro-fauna
which exist both in Nature and to a lesser extent in our aquariums. I
recently made a posting concerning my thoughts on the issue. I AM NOT
SUGGESTING that the Marc Weiss product "Living Water Vital" contains
anything similar to the zooplankton which occurs in natural bodies of
water. I would be happy if it, or some other product actually DID contain
such organisms, but to the best of my rather limited knowledge, it doesn't.

I just don't want anyone to buy the stuff thinking that they are getting
something that isn't there.

James Purchase
Toronto, Ontario
jpp at inforamp_net