[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Shops in DC Area

AQ>From: Weeks <ccweeks at everest_cclabs.missouri.edu>
AQ>Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996 08:03:27 -0600 (CST)
AQ>Subject: Shops (or other) in DC?

AQ>Hello all, yesterday I travelled from central Missouri to Washington DC
AQ>and I'm looking for suggestions of aquaria/aquatic plant stores to
AQ>visit.  (After all, there's not enough to see in DC already.)  If you
AQ>have any suggestions, let me know.

I do not remember the name of the shop, but just off the BAltimore
Beltway (not the DC Beltway) there is a phenomenal Aquarium Shop. Look
them up in the Yellow Pages in DC (I found them in a DC Yellow Pages so
I am confident they are listed) and call them for directions. Its
pretty easy to get to. About forty minuted from DC and worth the trip.
They have an entire aisle with three tiers of ten gallon (or bigger)
tanks loaded with an excellent selection of plants. The aisle, by the
way is AT LEAST sixty feet long!
Good Luck!
Justin Healy in Savannah hoping to find shops on LI!