[Prev][Next][Index]

CO2 reactor suggestion

For my CO2 reactor, I am using an old heater which had died. (Yes I am a
pack rat, and those tubes on the cheap heaters break too often , so I
couldnt throw a good one away).  They are relatively easy to take apart,
and then one can invert the test tube and resecure it in the mounting
apparatus.  It is easy to attach to the tank, and fairly tall and skinny,
so it is easy to hide with some bushy plants.  If you can direct the output
of a small powerhead, or a filter past the mouth, this will increase the
rate at which the CO2 goes into solution.

Just an idea that I hadnt seen here yet, might solve somebody's problem.